Thursday 6 February 2014

Progress Review Blog.

For AS media studies we have had to produce many blogs about research and planning. It is marked on the following:

  • Regular Post - 2 or 3 minimum a week throughout the whole production
  • Variety of technology used in presentation of information
  • Clear progression of the project (i.e.: posts appear in logical order)
  • A strong individual voice and contribution separate from group posts
  • Extra blogging posts, as well as those on the blogging checklist.

Below is a picture of a clean project checklist.

I have completed quite a lot of the task set on the checklist, such as a write up of the Bling Ring,  the time toast timeline of the order of titles and everything set before. However in my opinion i haven't been posting frequent enough and haven't put enough effort into blogging as I could easily do. Therefore from now i'll post frequently at every oppurtunity I find that can easily be turned into a blog. For example if i watch a teen film i could easily spare some time into writing a blog about the film.


A few things that I didn't take into consideration was the following pages..

 

I have done many tasks on the second page but I hadn't really noticed all the opportunities I had to do easy posts in my spare time. From now I will keep pay attention to the blogging checklist and be sure to keep up to date by checking off what I have done and realising what we have passed that I haven't done.

No comments:

Post a Comment